Holiday Meal menu and more for December 3-4 Unit Training Assembly
By Tech. Sgt. Benjamin Matwey , 166th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published November 30, 2011
NEW CASTLE, Delaware --
The holidays are upon us! And time once again for the culinary impresarios of the 166th Sustainment Services Flight to bring comfort food into our UTA dining experience. The only remaining question is who will be wearing a red hat and helping to dish out the portions behind the serving line?
Menus for the December 3-4, 2001 UTA:
Saturday Dec. 3 Holiday Meal, 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Sunday Dec. 4 Meal, 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Seafood Bisque, Crab cakes, Choice of Stuffed Fish, Ham or Roast Beef
- Creamed Corn, Cornbread Stuffing, Gravy, Rosemary Potatoes, French Green Beans, Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Collard Greens, Wild rice with Vegetables
- Dinner rolls, Biscuits, Beverages, Salad bar
- Sweet Potato Pie, Pecan Pie, Ginger Bread Cake, Assorted Cheese cake, Frozen Yogurt with toppings
- Vegetable Lasagna, Meat Lasagna
- Vegetable Blend, Garlic Breadsticks, Steamed Peas, Salad Bar
- Assorted Desserts, Beverages
Menu provided by Senior Master Sgt. Robbin Moore, Superintendent Sustainment Services, Sustainment Services Flight, 166th Force Support Squadron.