Employer Support on-site Sat. March 3 during Del. ANG Unit Training Assembly
By Delaware Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
/ Published March 01, 2012
NEW CASTLE, Delawre --
Christine Kubik, your Employer Support Specialist, will be on-site at the Delaware Air National Guard, New Castle during this UTA.
Come talk with her during these times on March 3:
8:00 a.m to 10:30 a.m. Saturday
-- in Wing HQ, Bldg 2600, in the Military OneSource office (back hallway)
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Saturday
-- in the Dining Facility during lunch
Assistance is available to you on
- Do you have a question about your Job Protections or Responsibilities under USERRA Law?
- Do you need help finding a civilian job?
- Do you know of all the resources available to you?
- USERRA/ Job Protections
- FMLA, Military Leave Entitlements for your family members
- Recognition Awards for your Civilian Employer
- Employment Assistance: Resume Review/building, Job Searching, Job eAlert and referrals.
Hope to meet you Saturday!
CHRISTINE F. KUBIK
Delaware * Employer Support Specialist
EMPLOYER SUPPORT OF THE GUARD & RESERVE