Lunch menu for DE ANG Sept. 17-18, 2011 Unit Training Assembly
By Tech. Sgt. Benjamin Matwey , 166th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published September 14, 2011
NEW CASTLE, Delaware --
We are pleased to post the Force Support Squadron's luncheon menu for members of the 166th Airlift Wing for the unit's Sept. 17-18, 2011 Unit Training Assembly weekend.
The meal is served 11:00 a.m.
to 12:30 p.m.
in the McCallister Memorial Aerospace Dining Facility, on the grounds of the Delaware ANG base on Spruance Drive.
Saturday, 17 SEPT 2011:
- Salisbury Steak, Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Steamed Rice, Brown Gravy, Vegetable Blend, Steamed Carrots
- Tossed Salad, Dinner Rolls, Cookies, Fruit Salad, Beverages
Sunday, 18 SEPT 2011:
- Lasagna, Cheese Ravioli
- Garlic Bread Sticks, Tossed Salad, Vegetable Blend, Spinach
- Fruit Bar, Cookies, Beverages