Aerospace Dining Hall menu for Aug. 6-7, 2011 UTA weekend
By Benjamin Matwey, 166th Airlift Wing Public Affairs
/ Published August 03, 2011
NEW CASTLE, Delaware --
We are pleased to post the luncheon menu for members of the 166th Airlift Wing for the unit's Aug. 6-7, 2011 Unit Training Assembly weekend.
The meal is served 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
in the McCallister Memorial Aerospace Dining Facility, on the grounds of the Delaware ANG base on Spruance Drive.
For Saturday, 6 AUGUST 2011
For Sunday, 7 August 2011
- Spaghetti with Meatballs, Fettuccine Alfredo
- Vegetable Blend, Wax Beans, Garlic Bread Sticks
- Salad Bar, Cake, and Beverages
- Assorted Sub Sandwiches, Italian Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Corn on the Cob, Green Beans, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad
- Salad Bar, Banana Pudding, and Beverages